Monday 5 December 2016

On the road


I've just spent several days traveling for work, including part of the weekend. That's meant that I've not been as active as I would have been otherwise. In fact, my killboard is completely bare.

I did get online yesterday, but it was one of those days where nothing seemed to go quite right. I was one step behind an industrial collecting PI products, the Relic sites I camped went unvisited, and when I finally set myself up to tackle a Rattlesnake, it turns out the wormhole had closed sometime after I entered the system, so backup could not reach me.

After extracting myself from that sticky situation, I logged off for the day. I'm slowly learning to take the hint on those days where Eve decides not to cooperate. I've still got one more module to buy for the Secret Santa, so I'd like to avoid foolish losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment