Monday 21 January 2013

Well, I feel stupid...


So, I've spent most weekday evenings, and part of my weekend, in the living hell that is ratting up sec status. Trust me, it is way less fun than trying to hit -10. And I'm still not done. I'm not even close to done.

"But that's okay", I thought. "I'm going on a road trip, and it's going to be awesome!"

lol

It turns out, I am going on a road trip... in real life. Apparently, my corporate masters (hyperbole) are pleased with my performance, and are moving me again. Which means another period of disruption, and lack of non-work internet.

Sigh.

Now, I'm not going to pretend that this is a bad thing, or that I would gladly give up my career progression in order to secure more EvE time. Neither of those things are true. This is a Good Thing (tm).

But why, for the love of all that's holy, could they not have told me this before I spent a week ratting?


No comments:

Post a Comment